Friday, October 23, 2009

Polygons




I spent some of today and yesterday refining the design of my character; modeling the rest of the assets; and focusing on certain details that I wasn't clear as to how I would handle them (such as buckles). I am now pretty much finished with the low poly model minus the hair, fur, and breathing device; however, I think I will start working in Zbrush before I worry about these things. When I do get to the hair, Ive decided to handle it using overlapping planes, rather than the mass I have in the works as of now. But for now, all I need to do is go in and add edge loops like a crazy mo-fo to all of my hard surfaces so they don't deform when they are subdivided. I think I will begin this process and begin sculpting tomorrow. For now I will enjoy the rest of my evening. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment