Wednesday, November 11, 2009




The Zbrush Model is done. Since then 've been preparing my low-poly mesh for uv layout, I still need to model the hair. As soon as that gets done. Ill be baking my normals, and attempting to get as much done on the texture as possible before the quarter is over. That is, if I'm not programming all day and night.

About the sculpt, those strange bands around the center of the pants will have transparency applied to them, so they will look like ropes holding the two sections of the pants together. There will be a layer on the outside and the inside of the pants.

I'll post some more images later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ethan, those high-res details are looking sweet! I don't envey your weekend though - sounds like a perfect shitstorm of programming and texturing madness. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete